Carpet cleaning is an essential process if you want to keep your carpets clean and looking great. Here at Green Steps Carpet Care, we want to help you clean your carpets without harming the environment. We offer wonderful carpet cleaning options that are very low moisture (VLM) and would love to tell you about the advantages of this type of cleaning.
- Carpets dry quickly! One of the biggest differences for VLM methods when cleaning carpets is that your carpets will dry quickly. Many are ready to be used 30-60 minutes after cleaning is done.
- There is very little water used during the cleaning process. Unlike heat-extraction cleaning methods, there is very little water used in the cleaning process. In fact, only 2 to 2 ½ gallons are used on average for a 3-bedroom home!
- Parents of children and pets don’t need to worry about the cleaners. The cleaners used are powerful and able to break down dirt and stains. Unlike other cleaners, however, they are also completely safe and non-toxic, even for children and pets.
- Only non-toxic cleaners are used. Cleaners used in VLM cleaning methods are done purposefully. They target dirt and stains, ensuring a quick, safe clean.
- Get back to your routine quickly. Choosing VLM cleaning means that you are able to get back to your routine quickly. Because of quick drying time and efficient cleaning times, many people no longer mind scheduling routine cleanings for their carpets.
We would love to tell you more about the advantages of choosing VLM carpet cleaning. For more information, please give us a call today.